Greetings from the President
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your support to JCI Fukuyama.(Junior Chamber International Fukuyama)
JCI is an international organization of business people wanting nothing but for our town to grow all over the world, and we have always strived to bring about “A Bright and Robust Society” through various projects. This year, we marked the 59th anniversary of JCI Fukuyama. In the midst of the turbulent period facing the 2045 issue of Singularity, we, JCI Fukuyama, will continue to act, asking ourselves what we could do and should reserve.
When population shrink and the wave of becoming borderless of every area are unavoidable, we will devote ourselves to the promotion of citizens’ participation for the community development, to the human resource development growing “authentic international people”, to connect local companies with other organizations or educational institutions, and to strengthening of coordination with the government.
Making the most of our network all over the world, as active mediators, we create new values through the connections of local citizens, educational institutions, local companies, and the government by involving them.
We thank you and wish to receive your continuous support and understanding for us to keep working for our community and our city, promising to do our best for the future of our children, Fukuyama, Japan, and the world.
2019 JCI Fukuyama President
Junior Chamber International
Fukuyama President of 2019
1. Community Development
- 1. Promoting Fukuyama to be selected by taking action as a role of an independent intermediary body
- 2. Investigation and research to introduce the appeals of Fukuyama looking towards the future.
- 3. Regional Revitalization Efforts through active participation in local Festivals
2. Human Resource Development
- 1. Leadership Development of Jaycees for the next generation
- 2. Development of Authentic International Human Resource with the pride in their local area or Japan.
3. Organization Development
- 1. Active efforts to promote Membership enlargement that leads to enhancement of Organization foundation.
- 2. Investigation and Research for the sustainable management of Organization that continues to the next generation.
- 3. Promotion of Exchange program with appreciation and OMOTENASHI mind.
- 4. Quick and precise Information provision.
- 5. Promotion of sophisticated monthly meeting and conference operation.
Activities by Executive Committees
- 1. The Rose Festival & Summer Festival
- 2. KOUMORI Night at Fukuyama Castle
- 3. Membership enlargement
Activities by Commission
- 1. Verification and Investigation Commission to host International Convention
- 2. Public Relations Commission
External Activities which we will participate as LOM
- 1. Kyoto Conference (Kyoto)
- 2. ASPAC (Jeju, Korea)
- 3. Summer Conference (Yokohama)
- 4. Chugoku Regional Conference (Higashi Hiroshima)
- 5. Hiroshima Block Member Conference (Shobara)
- 6. The 65th National Convention (Toyama)
- 7. JCI World Congress (Tallinn, Estonia)
- 8. Activities organized by JCI, JCI Japan, Regional and Block.
Organization Chart 1
|President||Shun Fujimoto||Special Director/
Executive Chairpersonof Festivals
|Daigo Sato||Adviser||Yasumasa Yoshikawa|
|Vice President||Yasuyuki Sato
Organization Chart 2
|Chamber/Head of Chamber||Commission||Chairperson||Vice Chairperson||Secretary||Follower|
|Chamber of Community Development Yu Kuwada||Promoting Fukuyama as a Selected
|Akihiro Hata||Taeko Kimura
|Takahiro Ishikawa||Seijiro Kita
|Chamber of Human resource development Keita Fujii||True International Human Resources Development Committee||Maki Takahashi||Tomoko Ogawa
|Academy Committee||Shusuke Shimada||Yuji Okada
|Chamber of Organization development Takefumi Hiruta||Membership exchange and organizational reformation Committee||Daisuke Urakami||Ryohei Iwai
|External Affairs &
Public Relations Committee
|Yamato Kaihara||Yuka Fuchigami
|Chamber of LOM operation/ Yasuhisa Murakami||General Affairs Committee||Keisuke Hagita||Masaya Okamoto